Sid Guts Deluxe:
Eurorack SID Voice
The original SID GUTS took the legendary SID chip and tailored it into the eurorack modular environment. By use of a real SID chip the classic sound was taken in a new direction with the levels of direct and voltage control only a modular system can offer.
The ‘SID GUTS DELUXE’ improves upon the original SID GUTS ‘Eurorack SID Voice’ by adding both new features and further control.
The module now includes improved frequency control, a chord mode using all available oscillators and numerous other tweaks.
Please note the SID GUTS DELUXE does not include a SID chip! Please consult the manual before installing your SID chip.
- Wider frequency control range (full 8 octaves) with fine and course offset knobs.
- Improved V/Oct tracking, adjustment and stability.
- Voltage controlled chord mode with inversion and up to 3 voice chords.
- Voltage control of filter type selection.
- Attenuverters on both PWM and Filter voltage inputs.
- All surface mount single PCB construction thus smaller depth & more skiff friendly.
Supply: +12V ~50mA / -12V ~50mA
(Current draw max 200mA with vintage SID chip installed)
Depth: 32mm (including power header)
SID GUTS DELUXE pairs well with Pip Slope & O/A/x2. Also consider Beast’s Chalkboard & Tangle Quartet.
Purchase from your favourite ALM stockist.