Terms & Conditions
The Small Print
Everyone visiting our site agrees that both accessing and using it are subject to these terms and conditions, as well as any other applicable law. If you don’t agree to our terms, please don’t access or use our website.
Please see below for terms and conditions relating to items sold through the web shop.
Thank you ♥
Information About Us
ALM/Busy Circuits is part of Allum & Company Limited, 40 Holburn Viaduct, London EC1N 2PZ, Company number 07494525 registered in England & Wales. UK VAT registration number GB151532145
All of the content on our site, including (but not limited to) text, graphics or code, is our intellectual property and the copyright of Allum & Co Limited. The collective work includes works that are licensed to us.
Should you need to reach out to us, you can do so here: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Allum & Co trademarks, service marks and trade names we’ve used on our site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Allum & Co Limited.
Our website, along with the materials and products on it, are provided “as is” – that’s without any kind of warranties, whether they’re clearly stated or implied.
As far as we can, according to the relevant laws, we (Allum & Co Limited) don’t support any warranties, whether they’re clearly stated or implied. That’s including (but not limited to) implied warranties of what’s known as “merchantability”, the fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We also don’t promise or guarantee that our website’s functions will always be uninterrupted or error-free, that any problems will be corrected, or that our site (or the server that makes the site available) are squeaky clean when it comes to viruses or other nasties. We don’t make any warranties or promises about the use of our content as to its correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or anything else. Also, some countries don’t allow limitations or exclusions on warranties, so these limitations might not apply to you.
Allum & Co Limited aren’t liable for any special or consequential damages or loss of profits that come from using, or the inability to use, any materials on our site, or the performance of the products we retail, even if we’ve been told that damages are somehow possible. Some laws may not allow liability to be excluded in this way, so the above might not apply to you.
Terms and Terminations
These terms and conditions apply as soon as you access the ALM/Busycircuits website and/or when you complete our registration form or shopping process. We can amend these terms and conditions, or any part of them, without giving notice, at any time and for any reason. If we do amend them, our provisions about copyrights, trademark, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnification and everything else all still apply anyway.
We at Allum & Co Limited might send you a notice by email to the address you’ve given us, by posting a general notice on the site, or in another reliable way.
If we’re faced with any legal action against us that results from negligent or wrongful activity by you, or by anyone else accessing your internet account, or which violates these terms, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Allum & Company Limited and its service providers* against all financial loss or damage. This would include expenses, damages and reasonable solicitors’ fees.
* That’s our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The below terms and conditions apply to all purchases made directly from the ALM/Busycircuits website.
You, the customer, agree that once any product is unsealed, the safe and correct installation and use of that product is purely your responsibility. The customer is responsible for the safe handling of any product against electrostatic discharge. Always read the manual first!
1. Please ensure that the email address associated with your PayPal account is checked for any emails that ALM/Busycircuits may need to send.
2. The email addresse “shop -at- busycircuits dot com” must be whitelisted and set as “safe” in your email system to ensure that our emails to you do not enter your spam folder.
3. You must ensure that the delivery address supplied to us is correct during the PayPal checkout process. If a parcel is returned to ALM due to an incorrect address then you are responsible for paying the return shipping costs. You are also responsible for checking that your local postal service has attempted to make deliveries, and that the parcel is collected by their stated return date.
4. PO box addresses (including ‘Parcel stations’, ‘Postnummer’ addresses or any services where the parcel is accepted at a third party location, e.g. shops) are used entirely at the risk of the customer. If your PO box does not accept parcels which require a signature, please do not enter it as your delivery address. If a parcel is rejected by a PO box address, we will wait for it to be returned to the UK and cannot intervene in the process. The customer is always liable for the reshipping cost due to a failed PO box delivery, regardless of the reason given, even if the original shipment was sent with no shipping cost paid by the customer.
5. If you discover any parts or items missing in your order you must inform us within 30 days of receipt of the order to be eligible for replacements.
6. Refunds on purchases made from outside the European Union are discretionary and reviewed on a case by case basis. All refunds must be requested within 40 days of the shipping date. Goods should never be returned without following the process laid out below. All returns made without following the process below will be returned to sender unopened, the sender also then becomes eligible for the return postage cost. We can only refund you if the physical item is returned. The customer must pay the return postage cost, but if we deem the returned item as faulty we can discuss reimbursing some or all of the return postage cost.
7. Refunds and returns on clothing products are only available within the UK – Clothing must be returned within 2 weeks of purchase – Clothing must be returned unopened unless there is a discrepancy in the label size and actual size. We can only refund you or provide a replacement if the physical item is returned.
8. Customers can cancel any order before dispatch. Please email “shop -at- busycircuits.com” to initiate the refund process rather than doing so through PayPal.