Digital FM Dual VCO
‘Akemie’s Castle’ is a dual voltage controlled oscillator with authentic 4 Operator digital FM using ‘new-old-stock’ Yamaha IC’s for audio signal generation.
Each of the 4 operators feature independent waveform selection, frequency multiplier and level control via direct panel operation and voltage control. Operators can be combined in various ways across both oscillators, which together with independent feedback control on each VCO, offer an extremely wide palette of sounds.
Oscillator A also features a chord mode providing a range of up to 5 voice chords and voltage controlled inversion.
- Authentic digital FM sound for Eurorack with never before seen levels of control
- Dual independent and combine-able outputs
- 4 Operator / 6 Algorithm / 8 Waveform / Feedback FM
- Rich Chord mode producing up to 5 voice chords with inversion also
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
Supply: +12V ~120mA / -12V ~60mA
Depth: 32mm (including power header)
Akemie’s Castle pairs well with multiple Pip Slopes & 0/A/x2 (They were conceived to support Akemie’s Castle!). Also consider Beast’s Chalkboard & Tangle Quartet.
Purchase from your preferred ALM stockist.