Pamela's PRO Workout:
’Pamela’s PRO Workout’ is a compact programmable clocked modulation source for your Eurorack modular synthesiser system. It provides 8 highly editable outputs producing various control voltage signals, all correlated and synced to a BPM based master clock.
Each output can produce anything from simple clocked triggers to complex rhythmic waveforms, quanitsed melodic patterns or random chaos with many parameters controllable directly or via assigned external CV. These features, combined with a proven, easy to use and quick user interface provide almost limitless synced modulation possibilities in a tiny amount of space.
Building on the original ’Pamela’s Workout’ & ’Pamela’s NEW Workout’ this new evolved ’PRO’ Pam maintains the precursors’ form factor and intuitive workflow but improves and adds many new features with upgraded hardware, more CV inputs, a new full colour hi res display and rewritten software including much more visual indication and enhancements like more waveforms, micro grid timings and cross output modulations.
Through optional upcoming new expander modules, more CV inputs and outputs can be added with support for external non euro equipment through Midi and Din Sync outputs.
Please enjoy your next generation PRO workout!
- BPM based clock with tempo rates 10-303BPM.
- Realtime intuitive EASY quick theme-able user interface with full color high resolution display.
- 8 Clocked voltage outputs each with independent adjustable;
- Clock divisors and multipliers from /16384 to x192 including various non integer factors.
- Numerous waveform types from staples to envelopes to ratchets to random.
- Waveform level, offset, phase, slew control.
- Extensive Euclidean,probability and beat based looping for pattern creation
- Cross output modulation.
- Off grid ’Flex’ microtiming for swing, human and bouncing ball type timing effects.
- All output parameters assignable up to x4 built in CV inputs with individual offset, attenuation and monitoring.
- Support for the ‘Axon-1’ expander to add an additional 4 CV inputs.
- New supported output expanders coming soon
- Per output and group instant saving and loading to 7 banks (56 slots).
- All settings remain between power cycles.
- Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start, reset and rate.
- USB-C for quick and easy ‘drag and drop’ firmware updates via computer.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- Unlikely to actually improve aerobic fitness.
Power: +12v 60mA / -12v 10mA
Depth: 32mm (approx with power header)
Outputs: 0-5V buffered low impedance. 12 bit res. 3.8khz max update frequency.
Inputs: CV 0-5V / Clock, Run – rising edge 700 mV min.
Pamela’s PRO Workout works well with pretty much anything that takes a trigger or CV input..
Sign up for Pam classes via your favourite ALM stockist.