Pip Slope (mk II):
Compact Envelope Generator
The ‘Pip Slope’ (rev II) is a compact envelope and function generator. It supports both Attack/Decay and Attack/Sustain/Decay type envelopes with both direct and voltage control of Attack and Decay times. Envelope shapes can be morphed between exponential, linear and logarithmic type slopes. Envelopes can be made to loop, repeating infinitely or decreasing with time or amplitude for echo and bouncing ball type effects. An ‘End of Cycle’ trigger output further extends the envelopes functionality for both clocking and burst or fill type effects.
The improved Pip Slope adds a number of new features and updates over the original Pip whilst keeping the same size. Improvements include increased output resolution, finer control of fast envelopes, a new morphing shape control, switchable 5v or 8v maximum envelope level, additional loop modes and an additional trigger output.
- Compact envelope and function generator in 4HP.
- Trigger and gate inputs.
- Voltage and direct control of attack and release times.
- Snappy or super long envelope times – ranging approx 1ms to 7 minutes per stage.
- Optional self looping ability with 3 different loop modes: Decreasing amplitude, decreasing time, and regular loop.
- Shape control that morphs the envelope shape from logarithmic to linear to exponential curves.
- End of Slope trigger output that fires a trigger at the end the envelope or loop cycle.
- Selectable 5v or 8v max envelope level output.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
Supply: +12V 30mA / -12V 10mA
Pip Slope was originally designed to compliment the Akemie’s Castle but will work well with any module that uses envelopes or needs modulation.
Purchase from your favourite dealer.