The ‘MEGA MILTON’ is a smorgasbord of handy all analog utilities in just 8HP that will greatly extend the functionality of your Eurorack system.
It includes a stereo line input converter for incorporating line level external sources into a Eurorack system, a fixed 4 input mixer with breakout attenuator for combining signals, a gated slew limiter for adding slides to sequences, a sample and hold with analog white noise with a myriad of uses such as generative melodies or producing percussive textures and finally a buffered mult for droop free signal distribution with handy LEDs to monitor.
All sections are normalised to help with typical use cases such as generating random CV from the sample & hold section, a smooth random source from the slew output and breaking out a standalone attenuator from the fourth mixer input.
The ‘MEGA MILTON’ provides essential classic synthesizer building blocks for patching in any Eurorack system.
- Stereo line in to Eurorack level converter & mono splitter.
- Four input summing mixer with break out attenuator.
- Slew limiter circuit with gate input for switching on and off.
- High quality sample & hold circuit with low ‘droop rate’.
- Analog White noise generator.
- Buffered multiple with LED polarity indicators.
- Normalisation between sections for simplified patching.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in England.
- Incorporating stereo external sources easily into your Eurorack system.
- Signal attenuation and basic mixing in a small space.
- Building percussion sounds from an analog noise source.
- Producing clocked random to add interest and variation to patterns and sounds.
- Adding gated 303 style slides to patterns.
- Creating and manipulating patterns with Sample and Hold.
- Buffering and monitoring voltage across multiple VCOs or other destinations with no drop.
Supply: +12V 70mA / -12V 70mA
Purchase from your preferred ALM stockist.